YULA Girls has a full time Guidance Counselor who is a Licensed Mental Health Professional and acts as a student liaison and advocate in the following areas:
- Psychological and Emotional Development
- Crisis Counseling
- Coping Skills
- Student Focused Group Therapy (i.e. Stress Workshops)
- Organization of Specialized Guidance Programs focused on physical and emotional well-being (i.e. on eating disorders, substance abuse, driving safety, building healthy relationships, family empowerment and abuse prevention, etc.)
YULA Girls Mechanechet or Advisory Program is an opportunity for students to build meaningful relationships with role models and mentors on and off campus. Meetings with Mechanchot take place in groups or individual settings.
These meetings facilitate:
- Open discussions about religious growth
- Opportunities for students to implement religious programming, such as Shabbatonim
The Grade Dean for underclassmen serves to monitor and support the progress of 9th and 10th grade students as they transition into High School at YULA Girls.
The Grade Dean helps students learn to:
- Self advocate and solve problems
- Build healthy peer relationships
- Obtain the proper assistance when needed