YULA Girls is an Orthodox Yeshiva High School, dedicated to cultivating an unwavering commitment to Halacha, Torah values, outstanding academic achievement, and exemplary moral conduct.
Our Core Values
- Torat Yisrael
Commitment to Learning Torah, Halacha, and Mesorah
- Ahavat Yisrael
Emphasizing the Unity of Klal Yisrael
- Medinat Yisrael
Supporting and Celebrating the State of Israel
- Kavod HaBriyot
Fostering Respect, Friendship, and Unity
Prioritizing Communal Responsibility
Our Mission Comes Alive
YULA Girls graduates:
- Possess Ahavat HaShem and have built a personal relationship with Him through study, Tefilah, and reflection.
- Can see the relevancy of Torah in their lives, and are proud to be part of our Mesorah.
- Exhibit self-respect and respect for others as they collaborate and communicate effectively.
- Live the values of Torah U’Maddah and strive for academic excellence and intellectual curiosity in both Judaic and General Studies.
- Have developed their potential as Bnot Yisrael, prepared for their unique roles in their personal and professional lives, and the Jewish and global community.
- Appreciate different paths of Avodat HaShem, grounded in Shmirat HaMitzvot and Chessed.
- Stress the importance of Middot, Tzniut, and Derech Eretz.
- Display a love of Am Yisrael, Eretz Yisrael, and Medinat Yisrael.
- Live by the American democratic ideals of freedom, justice, and human dignity.
- Are confident, self-disciplined and independent as leaders ready to engage in our modern world.