Welcome and thank you for your interest in YULA Girls High School!
Our goal is to make the admissions process as smooth and easy as possible for you. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us at 310-203-0755 x 309. We look forward to speaking with you. Please contact our Admissions Office to make an appointment and to schedule a tour.
STEP ONE: APPLICATION
Please complete and submit the online application by going to yulagirls.org/apply.
- November 30, 2020 – Early Application Deadline ($100 non-refundable application fee)
- December 21, 2020 – Application Deadline ($150 non-refundable application fee)
Enrollment deadline is March 19, 2020.
STEP TWO: ENTRANCE EXAMS
General Studies ISEE Entrance Exam and Judaic Studies Exam
- To ease the stress of these uncertain times, we will not be requiring Entrance Exams this year.
STEP THREE: EXPERIENCE A DAY AT YULA GIRLS
- December 1, 2020 – Emek Visiting Day
- December 2, 2020 – Hillel Visiting Day
- December 8, 2020 – Yavneh Visiting Day
- December 10, 2020 – Maimonides Visiting Day
*Students from other schools are invited to join any visiting day with RSVP.
To register for visiting day, please email [email protected]
STEP FOUR: TRANSCRIPT
YULA Girls requires an official transcript from each prospective student. This transcript is obtained from your daughter’s current school. Please complete a transcript authorization form provided by YULA Girls and submit it to your current school.
STEP FIVE: RECOMMENDATION FORMS
Two recommendation letters are required; one from a General Studies educator and one from a Judaic Studies educator. To download the YULA Girls Recommendation Form, please click here: YULA Girls Admissions Recommendation Form
STEP SIX: INTERVIEW
STEP SEVEN: ACCEPTANCE LETTERS
Decision letters will be received by March 5, 2020.